Fish oil is one of the richest sources of essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Regular intake of Omega-3 is highly recommended and beneficial in every stage of life. They can prevent serious health problems and complications and are also necessary for proper fetal brain and neurological development; hence its intake is significant during pregnancy. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), are the two main types of Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil. As per the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is important to consume a minimum of 250mg to 2g of EPA and DHA daily to gain health benefits. Our diet often lacks the desired daily requirement of EPA and DHA and hence Omega-3 Fish Oil supplements become a convenient way to obtain them in desired amounts.
GNC Fish Body Oil – Omega 3 Capsules – 1000 mg
- Growing research on benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids has led to the development of fish oil supplements.
- It is difficult to get the recommended dose of EPA+DHA (forms of omega-3 fatty acids) from natural sources.
- Hence, a supplement forms the bridge between the requirement and deficiencies.
- ICMR recommends a minimum of 250 to 2g of EPA+DHA daily.
- Each serving of GNC fish body oil will provide 1000mg of Omega-3 Fatty acids, with 300mg coming from EPA and DHA.