Benefits of GNC L-Arginine
- Each capsule contains 1000 mg of free-form L-Arginine
- Arginine is a non-essential amino acid which assists the removal of ammonia from the body which is a waste product of protein metabolism.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Arginine is involved in creatine formation and the synthesis of creatine provides energy to your muscles for movements, especially quick movements.
- Increases Nitric Oxide Production: Arginine is an essential precursor of nitric oxide and L-Citrulline can be recycled in the Citrulline – NO cycle. This way both contribute to Nitric Oxide Production.
- Helps Maintain Blood Vessel Tone: Arginine and Citrulline both lead to the production of nitric oxide and nitric oxide help maintain blood vessel tone and thus plays a role in protein synthesis.
Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Croscarmellose Sodium, Ethyl cellulose, Carnauba Wax, Triacetin, Oleic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Diacetylated Monoglycerides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sunflower Lecithin, Triethyl Citrate
WARNING: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.